Memoria Hodie Futurus

7.23.2006

Incidents that happened for the last 2 weeks

15 of July 2006, was invited to go camping at Kuala Koh, Tapah by J. The trip was just refreshing and that i met up with one of J's friend's friend. There was a camping ground for us to camp and per night charges is rm 10.00. next to the camp site is the stream flowing very cold water and there was a hot spring beside it. camped there for the night. I had bee stung and the poison was going for all my limp nod, so i had to dip into the cold stream to contain the swelling.
Apparently they said that the hot spring was so hot that we could boiled eggs. SY and W bought eggs and tried very hard to boiled them unfortunately their good deeds were futile. so we ended up putting it near to the camp fire. and the rate of success 50%. Not bad.
16july2006, went to TRAP(Sungkai) hot spring and it is boasted as the biggest hot spring in Malaysia. We did dip ourselves into a pool with the water tempreture of 40-50 degrees hot.I had to do that jsut to numb of the bee stings.
22July 2006, Grandy passed away. but i had to go for triathlon in Port Dickson. Went to PD and i really did enjoyed myself. Met up with lots of people from all kinds of walk. S and me went there to support J as it is his first time and i was impressed by his timing 52mins for the sprint event.
23July 2006, the D-Day for me. It's my first time joining this event. But then it has always been a dream of mind since uni days to do a triathlon. I did the pretty strong in the swim but the biking and running was my weakest event. But I have to say i finished within the qualification time. three hours and thirty minutes. I now can say that i have participated in a trithlon...YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

2 Comments:

  • interesting

    By Blogger andrewkohboonee, at 8:20 am  

  • Hi,

    Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Bigflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie The Darkest Hour 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home